Monday, January 11, 2010

YUCK ON REFLUX!!




As many of you know, Bri has suffered with reflux in her young life. She has worsened over the last few days. We have been to the doctor and she is now on a LOT of medicine to help. We went from screaming regularly and lots of spit up to breast refusal, and now to fussiness, but not nearly as bad. I think she is making progress. She has been sleeping in her car seat, however, she does not sleep well in it 2-3 intervals :( So Mommy and Daddy are tired. She is a lovely, sweet baby in between fits, so we are making it! :)
Grammy and Great-Grandmother Pat came to play today, and gave Mommy a MUCH needed nap!
I have an inservice this week for week, and I start picking up shifts in Feb. I am NOT looking forward to it! This sweet little girl face...who could blame me!?
Daddy is such a good man. He stayed up with her a few nights ago til 4am just so Mommy could sleep. WOW whatta man.

No comments:

Post a Comment