Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mason 6 weeks old





Mason had his 1 month doctor check up yesterday and we received some surprising stats :) He is now 11 pounds 9 ounces and 22.5 inches long. That is 3 pounds and 2 inches longer than when he was born. HA!! He is a GOOD eater. And to think i was concerned...
He is sleeping pretty well now. Gives me 3-4 hour stretches at night. SOMETIMES I can get him to nap the same time Bridgette does. If I am holding him, he will sleep, but I do not sleep very well. I love to co sleep, but I love it when they are old enough to move around a bit. Up until then, I do not sleep well, due to awareness of them in the bed or in the co-sleeper. He does have some reflux and stays congested in his nose from it. So, he sleeps with his head elevated and this helps (in a nap nanny). He also has blocked tear ducts and his eyes are gooped up every morning. I hate it. We are giving him drops now. But he is such a sweet baby. just looks around and focuses so much. He still rolls over when he is finished with tummy time. I just cannot believe he can do that. Of course, he is the size of a normal 3 month old hahahaha.
In other news Bridgette is so funny all the time. Her latest: I sneezed, she said "Bless you, Gesundheit." Too funny. She loves her brother. Is always reminding me not to forget him haha.She has a precious little birthday coming up...I cannot believe it. 2 years already. She is such a joy. God has blessed us with the best babies on earth. Travis and I are so incredibly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment