Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Milka Milka









Lately Bridgette has fully embraced her southern accent and has started asking for her milk in said fashion, "Meeeeeeelka, Meeeeeeelka". For those of you who don't know, this is a long drawn out "i" that SOME southerners adopt. I have been absolutely shocked by her sudden twang, since Travis and I do NOT say our "i"'s like that. I have been accused of holding my "i" out longer, but never turning it into an "e". Oh well. I ignore it and go on, but WOW. :)
Mason is getting so big. He is nursing very often during the day, but thankfully has given me some 3 and 4 hour stretches at night. I am VERY tired during the day though. :) He made his inaugural trip to Walmart yesterday and invariably I had to ask several people to not touch him. Seriously folks, young babies do not need strange hands touching them. Ah well. Tomorrow is his 1 month check up (2 weeks late due to his busy doctors schedule). Ill update you on his stats then!
Here are some photos from Malerie's shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment