Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My big boy!





Mason has made so many changes lately. He is just growing up. He holds his head up really well. He is talking all the time "ah goo" "mmmm". :) He has also started sucking his thumb pretty often! Just like big sister, who he seems to idolize :). We had his 3 month pictures taken and so far I LOVE THEM. Don't have them all back yet, though. I love that little boy so much. He holds my heart in his palm.
Bridgette has done some pretty sweet and cute things lately. She tells me that she is going to "workout" and proceeds to get on her hands and do mountain climbers. Hilarious. She also has started to cry when I leave her at Mothers Day Out...but she says that she likes school, but she just doesn't want Mommy to leave. Thankfully the teachers tell me she has a blast at school. WHEW. I really like the half day to get some things done!
Here are some of Mason's pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment