Monday, July 11, 2011

Bridgette loves Dora








Not sure that I have mentioned this in any previous posts, but Bridgette is wild about Dora the Explorer. I am seriously against her watching a lot of tv, but if I need 20 minutes to get something done, she is thrilled to death to get to watch Dora. In fact, first thing she asks for the in AM: "Milka-milka?", "Dora?". Sweet huh? hahaha, no hello Mommy or Daddy :)
She likes to walk on her tip-toes lately. It is pretty funny. She is learning lots of funny moves from Little Gym and is very adventurous and will try most things. She loves her teacher, Miss Sarah, at the Little Gym too. :)
She caries around her babies and will tell me when the baby is crying. She will love on the baby, give it a bottle, put it to "nite-nite" when the baby cries. She tries everything and it is really amazing to me how she knows what to do.
Mimi Nina and Pawpaw Marshall are back from their vacation and Bridgette has been having a ton of fun with them. They have bought a condo and plan to move in this weekend! We are very happy for them.
I am just as happy as you could possibly be. yesterday in church the pastor spoke about God's perfect timing and our impatient natures. I was just thinking that I have been wishing this baby out of me, but really I need to cherish these last weeks that I have with Bridgette and Trav and allow Mason to grow and be as healthy as possible. I am so thankful for my life and family.
Here are some typical AM pics of Bridgette. She has WILD hair, and plays very hard. We watch a Dora episode while we share either oatmeal or waffles w fruit, then we read several books (lately she has demanded to read them instead of me), then we go to the playroom and work off some energy :) Her playroom looks no fun at all, I know...

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on your blog while I procrastinate updating mine some more...love Bridgette's play room! Can we come play? :) sounds like she is so stinkin' smart! I'm so impressed with all the things she is doing! Congrats on baby boy! Look forward to hearing updates once he arrives

    ReplyDelete