Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!! She's two weeks old!



Bridgette had a LONG night last night! She couldn't figure out if she was hungry or sleepy! So, Travis and I took turns staying up but we finally all went to sleep, and she has adjusted well today!
Aunt Malerie came to visit today!! She and Robert drove up from FL late last night, and she held Bri all day long. :) Wes came this AM, and Grammy Kay also stopped in briefly.
We didn't dress her up, but she had on a very scary outfit hehe.
I began walking very slowly yesterday, and today I walked for 15 mins on the treadmill and did some very light hand weights. Had no problem, and I feel very good afterward. I will post a new pic of me today.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! See? It doesn't take long at all with breast feeding. Also, not gaining 65 lbs also helps. :)

    ReplyDelete