Saturday, October 24, 2009

Visit from the Bailey/Lyles Grandparents

Well, Mom left this AM. She has been indispensable. Weston came to pick me up this AM so I could get out of the house for about an hr. I wanted to go to the mall and look around. Unfortunately, I think I pushed it too far. I got too winded and in a little bit of pain, so I am gonna stick to the house for at least a few more days!
In the afternoon, Dad, Diane, and Gommy came for a visit. It was Gommy's first glance at Bridgette. We passed her around and watched the UT/Bama Game. Bridgette must be having a growth spurt, because she is eating every 1.5-2 hours. She sleeps well in between though. :) Daddy had a hard time satisfying her when I was gone in the AM. She wanted to breastfeed!!
Everyone is asking how the dogs are adjusting--they are doing quite well. They seem to understand that they are not the center of attention, but are being protective of her. They follow us around. I cannot hold them at all due to my incision, but our guests and Daddy (of course) are giving them some love.
We hear that the Marley Grandparents are missing our little angel very badly. Hopefully they will make it back into town soon.
Dinner is Chophouse compliments of Dad and Diane. They also brought homemade mint chocolate brownies!! YUMMY!!
Pics to follow!!

1 comment:

  1. When she gets a little older to where she can focus, I say we take the babies to the aquarium one day during the week when there won't be crowds... I think they'd really enjoy seeing all the pretty fish.

    ReplyDelete