Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1 month doctor visit





So Daddy, Bridgette, and I went for her 1 month check-up this AM. She is doing so well. Dr. Black gave her rave reviews: She's 9 lbs, 8 ozs and 21.5 inches! She is in the 75% on the growth chart. :) He also commented on how terrific her head looks after the trauma it endured during labor.
She has had a couple of fussy and gassy nights this last week that has left Daddy and me sleepless :) She has also been spitting up after every feeding, but is gaining weight very well, so no problems :) Last night however, she slept very well, thankfully. Travis goes on night shift tonight and Grammy Kay is coming to help me for the evening.
As many of you know, I have been suffering from "Mommy Neck" haha, so today I am going to have a neck and shoulder massage. I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment