Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bridgette has a cold :(

Well, Bri has her first cold. She has been sneezing and sounding congested for a day or two, but last night, she was so congested that I had to suction and irrigate her nose several times. She slept ok, but today is fussy and upset that she has so much snot in her head. :( Makes mommy sad. I used to love suctioning noses at the hospital, because it felt like I was helping and doing something productive. Now, however, I hate to suction my own baby, because it makes her cry!! We fired up the humidifier and that seems to help.
Yesterday we took our first trip to Newport to visit Grammy Kay, because I wanted to see Morgan play basketball. We won the game, and Bridgette did very well with her Grandmother. We will have to make a visit to the Bailey's next time!
Thanksgiving is coming up and we go back to Newport Wed night, then having the Bailey's up on Thurs. I am so excited and I really hope Bri is better by then!!
More pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment