Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 month old!!




OUr precious little girl is one month old today! I cannot believe it!! She has been such a pleasure, and is growing so fast! The Marley Grandparents were in this week to see little Bri and left Thursday morning. It was wonderful to have them here. We got some good quality sleep and they got to spend these precious moments with Bridgette. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family!!
Grammy Kay visits regularly and loves this little baby dearly. :) She plays the piano and I just LOVE IT!
Bri has had a couple more visitors this week! Lucy Hooper came to chat and play with her (and bring Mommy some chocolate cake--thanks Lucy!)
Katy and Declan came to snuggle yesterday--and brought lunch and some YUMMY homemade marinara!! Declan and Bridgette were so precious together- check out the pics!!
Kira came to visit this morning and brought me a pumpkin spiced latte---LOVE THOSE!! Bridgette was actually awake during most of her visit.
Bri is sleeping well at night- giving me 3-4 hour stretches between feedings. I LOVE IT. :) She is so sweet. We see the doctor next week and see how much weight she has gained. She has surely grown inches too!! She is in between her newborn and 0-3 month clothes, so it is difficult to dress her now! hehe. I cannot wait to dress her in all the wonderful clothes we have from gifts!!
I am getting around VERY well now. Just minimal pain and some swelling left- but I am feeling much better! :) I have to take another pic soon! I am in my old jeans-- but unfortunately they hit right above my incision where I am swelling and having pain, so I am still wearing stretchy clothes mostly haha! Gives me hope though! Can't wait to get back to the gym--I really miss it!!

1 comment: