Monday, November 9, 2009

3 weeks old!!




Little Bit is getting to be a big girl! She is awake often and is so fun! :) Grammy Nina and PaPaw Marshall are here for a visit! They are so happy and cannot put Bridgette down! It is wonderful to see them with her! Since they have been here, I have slept 4 hours in a row!! WOW! :) She is still having some fussy spells, but most of the day she is very happy. Aunt Mal-Mal had to leave this weekend, and she was sad to go! She misses Bridgette a lot and her niece misses her (and her sister)!! Travis is working and doing very well. His job is very busy and exciting, so thankfully he doesn't have too much down time.
Travis and I had our first date Saturday night and we went to the new BBQ place in Knoxville. It was very good (but the service wasn't haha). Yesterday we had another mini date, and had a great time-- it is good to be with my husband some. I missed Bri quite a bit. It is odd not to have her with me all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Miss B is getting so big and even more beautiful by the minute! I'm glad you and the good doctor are able to go out on some mini dates here and there!

    ReplyDelete