Friday, August 12, 2011

Bridgette and Mason





Well these two children are sweeter than I could ever have asked for...they are so loving. Bridgette just thinks her brother is so special. She always worries that his feet aren't warm :). She wants him to suck this thumb like she does. She is sleeping very well with us and Mason wakes at night every 2-3 hours to nurse, but goes right back to sleep. We are all so blessed. The hardest parts of having a toddler at home are 1. can't go upstairs where the bedrooms and playrooms are, and 2. can't pick up my baby girl, who I love to carry and cuddle. It's been a little awful actually. She has taken it pretty well, with minor tantrums. Daddy heads back to work tomorrow so we will see how that goes.
I have a nerve entrapment on the right side that is really causing me some pain from my c section. Nerve pain is the worst, because it is unpredictable, burning stabbing pain that pain medication really doesn't help much. Just praying that gets better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment