Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bridgette Loves PORK CHOPS






Well, I made pork chops for dinner tonight and Bridgette gobbled hers up, then proceeded to eat her daddy's. I made sweet potato fries (which I just KNEW she would love) and would you know she preferred the meat. Of course she is her daddy's girl. :)
She is getting bigger and bigger...especially near our little baby boy. She is 27 pounds now. I am so surprised by how much she can do on her own. With very little help, she changes the diapers on her babies. Precious. SHe can sing all sorts of songs. And while she is reading books, she can recall what every page is about and nearly say every word just like I would. I love her so much.
Mason is growing and becoming more and more alert. He eats very well. I have spoken to so many mothers about having a second (and third..etc) baby, and you just cannot fathom that you have the capacity to love a baby as much as you love your first miracle, but then miraculously God gives multiplies your ability to love, maybe exponentially and instantly you fall in love all over again with another little soul. This is exactly my experience anyway. I love Mason and Bridgette so much it hurts sometimes, especially as Bridgette becomes so independent. "Bridgette do it" is her constant refrain. I am proud of this though. Just missing her being so little. I am gonna post a couple of pics of the two of them as newborns. The close up is Bridgette.
Also Bridgette loves playing with the kitchen that brother brought her. Cool gift huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment